Author Topic: The 6th UTM-KL Architectural Showcase  (Read 10004 times)

Awan_Larat

Re: The 6th UTM-KL Architectural Showcase
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2009, 10:54:48 PM »
very impressive....... ak g d otherday ..sekali lalu je......ak ronda sorg je...seems like evrybody  bz je.......so ak buat cam rumah sendiri la.....round2..............i liked the 2nd yr punya work....

but keeps me thinking...if this is the product of u guys kt KL.... nape bila smpai kt JB...mcm menurun je kualiti....sorg 2 je yg still maintain.......

Thanks for asking that bold question. Aku pun nak tahu jugak. But still, last sem, aku check ramai jugak score. Yang x pernah score kat sini sane score. Kualiti tak tahu sebab aku tak turun tengok. Tapi aku trust orang sane cara dier lain.

Offline kuyeekee

• nothing beats the real action
  • Senior
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2009, 03:33:57 AM »

can I have this piece as the exhibition piece? who is the designer and what is his contact?
grades are judgement of others on you but not what you have on yourself.

Awan_Larat

« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2009, 04:17:15 PM »

Kuyeekee, datang UTM-KL lah...I'm the one who's keeping all the works in the gallery. Seriously, I can help you a lot.

Offline anadezekruel

• GORI
  • Regular
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2009, 05:17:48 PM »
Thanks for asking that bold question. Aku pun nak tahu jugak. But still, last sem, aku check ramai jugak score. Yang x pernah score kat sini sane score. Kualiti tak tahu sebab aku tak turun tengok. Tapi aku trust orang sane cara dier lain.

mereka ditenggelami alam skudai.......haha terpengaruh.....

Awan_Larat

« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2009, 11:57:56 PM »
mereka ditenggelami alam skudai.......haha terpengaruh.....

Hahaha...in a good or bad way? hehehe... :P

Offline nyonya_tan

• sambal petai lover
  • Senior
    • complexities and contradictions
« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2009, 03:16:56 AM »
can I have this piece as the exhibition piece? who is the designer and what is his contact?

er, yee kee, i don't think the full-stop (.) symbol was designed by the current UTM KL students  :P
carpe diem... heck, life IS short.

Offline anadezekruel

• GORI
  • Regular
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2009, 04:12:43 AM »
Hahaha...in a good or bad way? hehehe... :P

i would say.........half-half la..........hehehe........u know la what i mean......

Offline kuyeekee

• Senior
« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2009, 04:23:04 AM »
the wired bridge... who is the designer?

Offline syarawi

• Senior
    • http://syarawi.deviantart.com
« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2009, 01:15:16 PM »
thats impressive!! good job utmkl. too bad i couldnt join during the exhibition.

two thumbs up

Awan_Larat

« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2009, 07:20:25 PM »
the wired bridge... who is the designer?

The works are with me. Every semester, I collect best works from students and catalog it in our Architecture Gallery. There are a lot more of works I can offer you Kuyeekee. Tak caya tanya ler Nyonya...All you have to do is just come and choose.

Offline kuyeekee

• Senior
« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2009, 03:08:45 AM »
The works are with me. Every semester, I collect best works from students and catalog it in our Architecture Gallery. There are a lot more of works I can offer you Kuyeekee. Tak caya tanya ler Nyonya...All you have to do is just come and choose.

Since u won't be around next year, nyonya tan and I will be working together for venice binealle... I trust u would just liase with nyonya tan la...

Awan_Larat

« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2009, 12:32:02 AM »
Since u won't be around next year, nyonya tan and I will be working together for venice binealle... I trust u would just liase with nyonya tan la...

I'll be in the UK end of this year starting my PhD. Right now i'm the official curator for our department. I don't know who will officially replace me. I can offer assistance now and even when i'm doing my PhD. You cannot just liase with Nyonya just like that if the responsibility of all the works in gallery are with me. I felt like the works in our Architecture Gallery are about to be looted by you guys for the Bienalle after i'm gone for my PhD. 

Look, i wanna help, just datang je bincang dan banyak model-model yang budak UTM-KL is for your choosing to take to Venice. We have a lot of Urban models if you want. Plus we are doing this for UTM...aren't we part of UTM too?

Lets just meet and discuss this. Is that really that hard?

Aku dah tanya Prof Bashri, you have to make it official if you want to make a collaboration. Kat KL nih lain. Kerja-kerja architecture students are professionally kept. We did a lot of work to preserve and keeping it for reference not only for exhibiting but reference to the students.

Kuyeekee..
Look, I have this feeling that you don't want to directly liase with me on this. Which i really don't understand. Why? Reading this whole issue you can't stop interpreting this as you trying to shun me out from involving.

Offline kuyeekee

• Senior
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2009, 07:17:30 AM »
phd? I thought u r going for your masters? Masters or phd?

no hard feelings... UTM-Skudai needs to get approval first before taking any works from UTM-KL... we'll have to wait for a while.

Awan_Larat

« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2009, 11:14:48 PM »
phd? I thought u r going for your masters? Masters or phd?

Shot!...why is it soo hard for you people to believe im going for a PhD..hehehe...
Sekarang nih you cannot go oversee lagi-lagilah UK for masters.

I won't comment more... tengok je-lah.