Author Topic: We've MOVED!  (Read 7404 times)

Offline legnakrad

• Regular
  • graaah graah~~
Re: We've MOVED!
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2009, 10:26:09 AM »
The male lifeforms you mentioned were back at kolej kediaman ke-2 for 12 o'clock curfew. fortunately, the girls are staying inside the campus.

aah. no fear. i reckon in another week or so, u'll be seeing more XX species in atelier. come and join our late night video game match next time. that is, if there's no dateline to catch up.

late night video game? DOTA? PES? CS? half life?
we're in a different geographic/physical environment, intellectual influence, but I guess we share the same culture.
use skype guys, nnt senang nk wat conference.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 10:36:38 AM by legnakrad »
cipan angkasa membelah bumi! hiyaarghh~
http://khruz.blogspot.com/

Offline TeeJay

• Tortured
  • Junior
  • isn't it obvious? the chicken comes before the egg
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2009, 04:33:33 PM »
the usual would be RON. Personally, not much of a shooting kinda dude, unless it's KOTOR or any lightsaber-esque game. hahaha.

it's mostly strategy, war and conquer kinda game here.

aah. another glitch there. we have no wi-fi in our atelier. online games or conference 'beramai-ramai' would just have to be but a dream. on the bright side, no PDA with monitor screen here...just the laptop 'serenading' the atelier occupants...

hmmm...maybe if Skudai ppl are here, we could have a video game challenge in KL for the less sports inclined ppl. hahaha! or frisbee! we've almost, almost beat our seniors here. damn! they never said they've played rugby before.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 07:42:17 PM by TeeJay »

Offline Blacks

• Beneath the Eurekan Void..
  • Junior
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2009, 04:51:01 AM »
the usual would be RON. Personally, not much of a shooting kinda dude, unless it's KOTOR or any lightsaber-esque game. hahaha.

RON? What is this game game, enlighten me with your wisdom.

How bout this, you get 5 people, train them in DotA non-stop till the next Archiweek, we here will find a way to get the game going between us. Be it legally or illegally  :P

Offline TeeJay

• Tortured
  • Junior
  • isn't it obvious? the chicken comes before the egg
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2009, 05:24:31 AM »
well, young padawan, RON or Rise of Nation is a historical strategy game. basically, you build a city from scratch, build a small town, increase the infrastructure, expand ur national border...conquer foes by herding more soldiers, spies (eg archers), depending on the nation you chose (eg: romans, turks, greeks, japanese, aztec...), even to their own weaponry like canons, slingshots...yaddi yadda. you get the gist.

it's twice the rush having the whole bunch of ppl ganging up on each other or go against multiple computer players. AND...u get to conquer other nation, burn their capital, make a surprise guerilla attack, bribe the soldiers and spies (hahaha. it's addicting)... till u realized, it's already 5 am in the morning.

meh. that's normal i guess.

hohoho. enlighten me on this DotA game too. i've heard of it but never really bother to play it.

yeah, yeah! a match! tho, i reckon they won't choose a rookie a.k.a me. hahahaha. v already got more than 5 pro gamers. but rest assured, the match must go on!

Offline Blacks

• Junior
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2009, 07:28:05 AM »
well, young padawan, RON or Rise of Nation is a historical strategy game. basically, you build a city from scratch, build a small town, increase the infrastructure, expand ur national border.

hohoho. enlighten me on this DotA game too. i've heard of it but never really bother to play it.

Thou do not know of DotA? BLASPHEMY! Thou shalt be burnt on a stake  :mad:

It's basically Diablo + Warcraft, you control one specific unit and in essence, 'train' that unit throughtout the game. The game can last between 30 minutes to 1 whole hour.

The game is amazingly deep for a game that can last one hour tops, it has so many layers to it that it is not a spectator game. You need to know about DotA to play it. It has a pretty steep learning curve, but once you're over that. The fun begins  :thumbs:

Although i recommend that you play MTG  :D

Offline legnakrad

• Regular
  • graaah graah~~
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2009, 07:56:24 AM »
well, U can always learn & download the game from http://www.dota-allstars.com/.

if U're interested in MTG a.k.a Magic The Gathering, U can shift thru http://www.wizards.com/magic/

Basically magic is kinda yu-gi-oh and pokemon trading card game, albeit more matured, interesting and intense. And if U're looking for a spot to buy/start a deck, there's this shop @ Sg Wang (or Weng) Plaza. Don't remember which floor is it, ask for the shop "the arena".

yeah.maybe we could do some duelling during archiweek :P
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 01:14:02 PM by legnakrad »

Offline bahiah

• Junior
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2009, 09:54:49 AM »
guys guys.. dont make such a fuss of DotA.. its a game.. a very addictive game.. with all its seruan kegelapan it should be locked up.. and have the keys thrown far far away.. i hope ade DotA Anonymous group to help u guys in these hard times..  :help:  :help:

Offline tawel

• The Sword Bearer from Hell...
  • Senior
  • ..will swept through the rank of riff raff.
    • 3dlinks.com
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2009, 10:15:09 AM »
anyone want to match c&c generals with me? or COD 4?

Offline legnakrad

• Regular
  • graaah graah~~
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2009, 10:22:38 AM »
how bout COD5 :P we just install the game

Offline tawel

• Senior
    • 3dlinks.com
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2009, 11:07:19 AM »
original? i meant a match online.....he he he

Offline Blacks

• Junior
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2009, 11:56:56 AM »
original? i meant a match online.....he he he

Oh yea, our COD4 is as original as all the other softwares in out PC *wink*

Offline legnakrad

• Regular
  • graaah graah~~
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2009, 12:53:48 PM »
guys guys.. dont make such a fuss of DotA.. its a game.. a very addictive game.. with all its seruan kegelapan it should be locked up.. and have the keys thrown far far away.. i hope ade DotA Anonymous group to help u guys in these hard times..  :help:  :help:

actually, gaming is good; provided U know your priorities. there wouldn't b any prob if U know where your priorities are and manage your time efficiently.
learn from bah.she played dota but she still scored
I have no qualms on gamers.because usually they work faster via computers.

Awan_Larat

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2009, 07:37:30 PM »

Ahem...as an addictive gamer myself...you need to control yourself when it is appropriate to indulge in Dota or strategic games...hehehe...

I'm currently hooked with Red Alert 3.

BUAT KERJA la wei!

Offline tawel

• Senior
    • 3dlinks.com
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2009, 08:06:43 PM »
Oh yea, our COD4 is as original as all the other softwares in out PC *wink*

man.....im lonely.

korang kan kaya..apa salahnya beli 159 tu yang ori. cheh

Offline Blacks

• Junior
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2009, 08:45:19 AM »
korang kan kaya..apa salahnya beli 159 tu yang ori. cheh

Beli tu xde masalah sangat.

The main problem would be buying the game AND THEN realizing that the faculty server blocks COD online play. And let's admit, thats the strongest way to persuade someone to buy an original game here in Malaysia

Offline tawel

• Senior
    • 3dlinks.com
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2009, 06:20:07 PM »
ahaha so the big brother block it eh?

Offline Blacks

• Junior
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2009, 05:42:44 AM »
Big brother blocks most popular games sadly I personally don't mind them blocking P2P softwares, I get that, but online games? Probably because they think it'd get out of hand, there's a small chance it could. But don't let that small chance ruin it for the rest of us  ;)6

We're not sure about COD, and no one is willing to spend 100+ to check out whether it works.