Author Topic: The Future of City Campus.  (Read 7033 times)

Offline azarimy

• Lecturer GILA!
  • Administrator
  • Senior
    • azarimy's sketchstation version 3.0
Re: The Future of City Campus.
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2007, 01:23:42 AM »
i believe what tanah's getting at is that students have their rights. while doing my research i've been made more aware of the rights of the students, and how sometimes the msian education system disregards this factor, although usually it's just a matter of "terlepas pandang".

there's nothing wrong with raising the passing grade. but the students should be made aware of what they're getting into, and not just raise the bar anytime they please. the recent grade rearrangement caught me offguard really. i believe UTM now has A+ in the grade levels. now... where does THAT comes from? does that mean if for the last 4 years i've only scored A (and not A+), my CGPA will drop considerably? yes it does.

but fortunately some people managed to point out this issue, and instead of upgrading only the grade system, they upgraded the entire CGPA calculations as well.

students have rights, u know... especially in architecture. u wont believe how much rights were violated, especially in crits alone ;)
what gets us into trouble is not what we dont know. it's what we know for sure that just ain't so - mark twain

Offline segumpal_tanah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
  • dari tanah aku datang, ke tanah jua aku pulang
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2007, 02:30:33 PM »
Yuki dear, I totally agree with you but, as Aza has pointed out, that's not the point I'm trying to make. So do strive on to be the best and steer away from any grades other than A or B at the most. Don't follow the twisted footsteps of the seniors like my kind!

students have rights, u know... especially in architecture. u wont believe how much rights were violated, especially in crits alone

Wow! Sounds exciting! Care to elaborate, brother? If we're sidetracking, we could pop this one up in another thread if you wish.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 01:00:38 AM by segumpal_tanah »
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter

Offline azarimy

• Lecturer GILA!
  • Administrator
  • Senior
    • azarimy's sketchstation version 3.0
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2007, 03:58:52 PM »
Wow! Sounds exciting! Care to elaborate, brother? If we're sidetracking, we could pop this one up in another thread if you wish.

soon. belum abis study lagi :D
what gets us into trouble is not what we dont know. it's what we know for sure that just ain't so - mark twain

Offline Yuki_Onna

• Senior
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2007, 09:28:41 PM »
sure.... i was just "looking at the bright side" hehe. stating out the pros while you state the cons. both are right ^^ hehe
"Seeing is not believing; believing IS seeing..."

\(^-^)/ Joyce
Yuki_Onna

Offline @lastsoftware

• Junior
    • http://
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2007, 09:49:07 PM »
lecturers violating students rights.. hmmm... boleh buat script movie nie :whistle:, why not do a survey, just to spark a flame a little bit, might bring back old memories and deep wounds.. hmmm  :hmm:
@last the devil has come..